To comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”), Chung Ngai Industrial Corporation Ltd (“the Company”) would like to inform you of the following:
- Data collection and use
Personal data is collected from our users on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address etc.
Personal data relating to you may be used for the following purposes:
- processing applications for insurance products and services;
- providing insurance products and services to you and processing requests made by you in relation to our insurance products and services;
- processing, adjudicating and defending insurance claims as well as conducting any incidental investigation;
- other proper discharge of our services
- personal data will not be used for any other purposes without your consent unless such use is permitted or required by law.
- Retention and accuracy
Personal data collected is retained for such period as may be necessary for the proper discharge of our services and to comply with various legal requirements.
A cookie is a piece of programming information contained in a very small text file that is placed in your Internet browser or elsewhere on your hard drive. You can control acceptance of cookies by modifying your Internet browser preferences. You have the ability to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
- So you don’t have to identify yourself every time you re-enter our web site
- To personalize our web site so as to save you time
- To determine previous or subsequent sites visited by those visiting our site
- To determine which parts of our web site are of most use to our visitors and customers and thus improve them accordingly
- If you have provided us with personal information on this site, this information may be linked with the data stored in the cookie so we are able to serve you as described above.
- If you prefer not to receive cookies or be alerted each time a cookie is sent, you can set your web browser accordingly. If you disable cookies, you should be able in most cases to visit and make use of our web site. But you may be unable to benefit from some of our site’s features or functions and your visit may be less speedy.
- Should you have any query, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Last update of this page: Sep 2018